GlobalLogic (AVID project),
eBay - Marktplaats
National Technical University of Ukraine 'Kyiv Polytechnic Institute'
he is J2EE, PHP, J2ME developer in AVACS
July 2004 – May 2007 (2 years 11 months)
Architect, programmer (J2EE, PHP, J2ME, MySQL), manager:
- “client-server” interaction protocol designing;
- developing of server–logic for “Live Chat” chat and multiplayer game “Business Life” (both are applications for mobile phones);
- creation of communication modules for content-providers and SMS-gates;
- web and wap-sites programming and support (www.avacs.net, http://wap.avacs.net);
- Linux-servers installation and support;
- J2ME–games programming
- negotiations with contractors.
he Was involved into development, guidance, programming, speed-optimizing and supporting of different-size web-projects with different frameworks and architectures. Have more than 6 years practice in Java and PHP each.
Have wide solid experience in J2EE, PHP, RDBMS (MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle), Linux administration/support. Additional good knowledge areas: J2ME, high loaded web-applications.
- Strong OOP/OOD/OOA, UML, GoF/J2EE design patterns
- Languages: Java (J2EE, J2ME), PHP;
- Markup: HTML, WML, CSS
- Technologies: CUDA, Servlets, EJB3, JSP, JDBC, WS, RMI, JTA, AJAX, JNI;
- Frameworks: Playframework, Spring, Hibernate, Lucene, Symfony, Smarty,
- Servers/Containers: Tomcat, Jetty, JBoss, Glassfish, Apache, Lighttpd;
- Databases: MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle, SQLite, good knowledge of ANSI SQL;
- Tools: Ant, Maven, SVN, Git, Accurev, JUnit, EasyMock, Mockito, SimpleTest, Atlassian (Bamboo, Crucible, Jira), Mantis, PowerDesigner, Eclipse, Intellij IDEA, Zend Studio;
- Other: nginx, mogileFS, memcached, WURFL, OpenGL
- Platforms: Linux, Windows-family.
Rewards and certifications:
- Oracle Certified Master, Java EE 5 Enterprise Architect (SCEA)
- Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP)
- Certified Scrum Master
- Second place among all KPI master diplomas competition in 2003 year.
English – good, fluent spoken
Personal working approaches: agile, unit-tests, responsible for product delivery, result-oriented, YAGNI.
Specialties:J2EE, PHP, RDBMS, Linux, Virtualization